Kingdom Rush is Developed by Ironhide Studios and we host the Flash version of the game on our site.
If you are looking for help with the App or Steam version of Kindgom Rush, please visit the page that you used to purchase the App and click on the listed support links. This will put you into contact with someone that can assist you with your purchased version of Kingdom Rush
What does the Premium Content give me?
Looking for some additional details? You can find more specifics on the Kingdom Rush WIKI
Looks sweet! How do I make the purchase and support Ironhide Studios?
The following are some basic details for purchasing the Premium Content in Kingdom Rush.
Important! In order to purchase Premium Content, you must be using an "Online Save". It will not work for "Local Save".
- Please disable any pop-up blockers, ad blockers or firewalls. Also, do not close the PayPal confirmation window. It must redirect back to our site to enable your purchase. If you have any issues please contact us.
- There are two locations that you can click on to begin the purchase process.
|From the main menu.||From within the Game Save|
- Click on the buttons and an overview window will appear. This is information that explains what you will receive by continuing with this purchase by clicking on the Get It Now button.
- A new window will appear where you will begin your purchase. The original game window will have a notice letting you know that you have started the purchase process.
- Select either PayPal or Card and follow the prompts, depending on your method of purchase a new window may load or pop up may appear.
I was successful with the purchase, but I'm not seeing the content when I click on my online save file.
I purchased the contents a while ago, but now the game isn't showing that I have.
The most common cause of this is related to a caching delay. To try and refresh any caching issues please check our tips for general purchase help.
If this still doesn't work after 24-hours, please contact us so we can help you out with looking into the cause of the problem. Be sure to also include the operating system, browser name, and version along with any screen shots of an error message you may have received.
I still cannot purchase the content!
Sorry to hear that. :( If you've verified that you are logged in and your purchase hasn't completed, here are some additional steps that may help you out.
- General purchase help
- If your purchase attempt is declined, this link will give you some more information about the common causes for why a transaction may be declined.
- For information on why your purchase wasn't completed due to an Internal Error, please check the link for more details.
If all of the steps and suggestions above aren't working for you, please contact us. Be sure to also include the operating system, browser name, and version along with any screen shots of an error message you may have received.
Article is closed for comments.