Raze 3 is Developed by Sky 9 Games and we host the Flash version of the game on our site.
What does the Premium Content give me?
Raze 3 offers the Evolved Combat Pack for players that are logged into the game using the Online Save option.
Evolved Combat Pack
Looks sweet! How do I make the purchase and support Sky 9 Games?
Important Note: Please disable any pop-up blockers, ad blockers or firewalls before you get started. Also do not close the PayPal confirmation window. It must redirect back to our site to enable your purchase. Not taking these steps may cause problems with your purchase attempt!
- Make sure that you are logged into your account and have selected an Online Save
- From the main game menu, click on the Unlock Preimium button or the Premium Campaign button
- In the next window click on the GET IT NOW! button.
- A new window will appear where you will begin your purchase. The original game window will have a notice letting you know that you have started the purchase process.
- Select either PayPal or Card and follow the prompts, depending on your method of purchase a new window may load or pop up may appear.
I was successful with the purchase, but I'm not seeing the content when I click on my online save file.
I purchased the contents a while ago, but now the game isn't showing that I have.
The most common cause of this is related to a caching delay. To try and refresh any caching issues please check our tips for general purchase help.
If this still doesn't work after 24-hours, please contact us so we can help you out with looking into the cause of the problem. Be sure to also include the operating system, browser name, and version along with any screen shots of an error message you may have received.
I still cannot purchase the content!
Sorry to hear that. :( If you've verified that you are logged in and your purchase hasn't completed, here are some additional steps that may help you out.
- General purchase help
- If your purchase attempt is declined, this link will give you some more information about the common causes for why a transaction may be declined.
- For information on why your purchase wasn't completed due to an Internal Error, please check the link for more details.
If all of the steps and suggestions above aren't working for you, please contact us. Be sure to also include the operating system, browser name, and version along with any screen shots of an error message you may have received.
Article is closed for comments.