Please note that there are some limits to what our support team can assist with but we will always do our best to help! We do not have any access or authorization to review details with your iTunes, Google Play or Amazon account. If we cannot troubleshoot with you further, we may need to ask you to you to contact the applicable support team for your device.
I need help with my app!
We have attempted to share some of the more common questions and general steps to help troubleshoot in app purchases for iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon within the Mobile Games section of our help page. This is in addition to the help you can get directly by contacting one of the three support teams directly.
I have looked at your information and I still need help. Or I was instructed to contact you for help.
We understand that each game is unique and we may not have covered the cause of the difficulty you are experiencing in the guides above. To contact us, or if you are instructed to contact us by one of these three companies, please take these steps so we can follow up with you ASAP.
- To get started please visit our Purchase Support form.
- Please log into your Armor Games account, if your Username and Email are not populated.
- Transaction ID - Please include which platform you play on. I.E. iTunes, Google Play, Amazon
- Game - Click on the list and locate the "Not Listed" option at the very bottom.
- Comments - Please list the game that you are having difficulty with in addition to,
- Your email address for your account. I.E. iTunes, Google Play, Amazon
- Your Device and model
- Your OS software version
- The version of the game you have installed.
Note: To avoid delays please fill out all of the requested information. Otherwise, we may need to ask for this information before we can get started helping you out.
I don't have an Armor Games account, can I still use this form?
Yes, you can! The only modifications from the steps above are,
- Username - Please enter the email address for your iTunes, GooglePlay, Amazon Account.
- Email - Please enter the email address you would like us to reply to.
I'm trying to attach a screen capture of an error or conversation with another support team, but your form doesn't allow me to. How can I get this to you?
Once the help request is assigned to a member of our staff, you can reply to that email and include the attachment or a URL if you have uploaded the image or error you are getting.