We're sorry to hear that this is happening to you. It actually happened to one of the staff, and they asked me to share the steps taken to get this solved.
- Log out of the site and shut down your browser completely.
- Then please relaunch your browser.
- Instead of using a bookmark, or going to a specific game's page, please go to our login page
- Enter your ID and password. You'll see you are logged in at the top of the page.
- Please head over to the game that you were trying to play, but do not use a bookmark. You can search for the game from the game look up on the site.
- Let the game fully load
- You should see you are already logged into the game.
It did not work, what should I do now?
Here are some of the other common steps that you can take to troubleshoot this.
Browser Support Steps
- Make sure that you do not have any add-ons or extensions that may cause problems with popup windows.
- They may stop the site from recognizing your account details once you have clicked the sign-up button.
- It also helps work around any cashing or cookies issues that you may be experiencing.
- You can try using another browser. If you use Firefox, try Chrome or Edge for example.
- Try using the incognito or private window options of your browser.
I've tried the other steps above and my account shows logged in, but it won't work.
Please contact us for help so that we can look into the situation. Please note that if this game is an MMO, you may need to contact the MMO Developers if the game is not undergoing maintenance.
Subject: Game Issues
Message: We will need the following information from you when you contact us.
- Operating System
- Browser and version
- If you do not know you can find out using https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
- Game Name or link
- Account name and/or email address that is registered to the account.
Article is closed for comments.