Here are some helpful links to assist you with using Google Chrome.
Chrome; NPAPI vs. PPAPI
- Why NPAPI plugins don’t work now & Enabling PPAPI plugin
- "Plugins that use NPAPI, including Silverlight, Java, and Unity, won’t work."
Chrome version 55+
- With this version of the browser, Chrome has begun to disable Flash by default.
- You will need to take additional steps to enable it to play Flash Games.
- You may also need to enable the player on the game pages itself if you see that the game page loads up but you see a white window where the game should be located on the page.
How to check if your browser is up to date
- In a new tab type chrome://help/
- If you see a check mark next to "Google Chrome is up to date." you are good.
Cache and Cookies
Common issues and solutions for the browser
Have a sweet Chrome link that we missed? Let us know about it by posting in the Support Forums and make sure to mention this is regarding Chrome Basics!
Article is closed for comments.