Bug Reporting for Web Browser Games
This page is intended to help you with reporting a bug you encountered while playing a game on our site.
- If you are looking for reporting an issue with the game not loading, we have a different page that will help you troubleshoot and report the game not working by Flagging the page.
- Additionally, if the game page loads up a Black or White window where the game should be loading, we also have some common causes and solutions for troubleshooting the loading error.
Need help reporting a bug within a Web Browser Game?
If you have found a bug within a Flash, Unity Player, HTML5 platforms or with an MMO the best way to report a bug is to go directly to the developer.
How do I contact the developer?
There are a few ways that you can contact the developers.
- Some games will also offer an email address or a Support link that you can use to contact them in the Overview tab (located under the game window) as seen in the image above.
- You can leave a comment in the author's profile page or in the game, clearly explaining what happened.
- Though they may not respond, authors love reading user comments and feedback about their games!
- These days most developers will have a website or a forum that you can access. If your game does have a web page, you may be able to locate the contact information (email or forums) that you can use to contact them directly was well.
Need help reporting a bug for a Mobile App or Desktop Game?
If you have found a bug within a a mobile app (iTunes, Google Play or Amazon platforms) we have other instructions for how to contact us about the problem you encountered.
For anyone that has encountered a bug within the Steam, Twitch or GoG platforms, please contact us with the information.
Article is closed for comments.