We’ll be happy to guide you through the process of how to add/remove someone from your Armor Games account.
**Note** Some MMOs may have an in-game friends list, so you may need to take different steps to add/remove someone from the list of people from your MMO. You can get help from the MMO’s support team. Please also check out the following Friends FAQ for many common questions, answers and tips about Friends functionality on the site.
Accessing the Armor Games Friend Settings Page
- Locate your Account Name at the top of your page, next to the My Games option on the upper right corner. If you are not seeing your account, please log in to continue.
- Find the down arrow and click on it to access the sub-menu for your account.
- Click on the Friends option of the menu to load your Friends Setting; here you will see all friends that you have for Armor Game
- Use the search text box to search for a user by account name; this will load up all active usernames
- Locate the person you want to add and click on the green Friend button
- If a mistake is made you have a red Unfriend Button you can click on from this window only; otherwise you need to see the steps listed under Removing Friends to remove them later.
- Locate the user’s name and click on the name; this will take you to their profile page.
- To complete the removal, click on the Remove Friend button; it’s the one at the top with red text and the red X over the person icon
Article is closed for comments.